Poll Recap: Achieving the Work-Life-Riding Balance

Of the 441 respondents, 330 (75%) said they work full time but still find time to ride and care for their horses.
Share
Favorite
Close

No account yet? Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Caring for horses and enjoying time in the saddle can feel like a day’s work in itself. So when you add the time, energy, and requirements of a full-time job on top of that, it’s not hard to become overwhelmed. So how do you estabilish a balance between the two?

In last week’s online poll, we asked our readers if they work full time and can still find time to ride and care for horses. More than 400 people responded, and we’ve tallied the results!

Of the 441 respondents, 330 (75%) people said yes, they work full time and find time to ride and care for horses. The remaining 111 respondents (25%) said they do not.

Of the 441 poll respondents, 75% said they work full time and still find time to ride and care for horses

Create a free account with TheHorse.com to view this content.

TheHorse.com is home to thousands of free articles about horse health care. In order to access some of our exclusive free content, you must be signed into TheHorse.com.

Start your free account today!

Already have an account?
and continue reading.

Share

Written by:

Jennifer Whittle, TheHorse.com Web Producer, is a lifelong horse owner who competes with her Appaloosas in Western performance events. She is a University of Kentucky graduate and holds a bachelor’s degree in Community Communications and Leadership Development, and master’s degree in Career, Technical, and Leadership Education. She currently lives on a small farm in Lawrenceburg, Kentucky.

Related Articles

Stay on top of the most recent Horse Health news with

FREE weekly newsletters from TheHorse.com

Sponsored Content

Weekly Poll

sponsored by:

What do you think: Can pituitary pars intermedia dysfunction (PPID) be managed by medication alone?
118 votes · 118 answers

Readers’ Most Popular

Sign In

Don’t have an account? Register for a FREE account here.

Need to update your account?

You need to be logged in to fill out this form

Create a free account with TheHorse.com!