British researchers reviewed more than 150 equine microbiome studies. From colic to laminitis to pregnancy, here’s what they found.
Sep 28, 2020
Good nutrition and attention to GI health are the best ways to prevent leaky gut syndrome and heal horses with leaky guts. Sponsored by Kemin Equine.
Sep 28, 2020
Though they make up only a tiny part of horses’ diets, micronutrients play big roles in major physiological functions, ranging from bone and muscle performance to digestion to hormone signaling.
Sep 23, 2020
Do you suspect your horse is lame? Here we’ll show you how to fine-tune your riding senses to recognize lameness when you’re on your horse.
Sep 22, 2020
Horses might need additional risk-based vaccines in the fall months, depending on location and activities.
Sep 17, 2020
Vitamin E serves as one of the body’s most potent antioxidants, protecting various cells—including those of the immune system—from the harmful effects of free radicals.
In This Month's Issue
Total views: 8
Total views: 2043
Still looking for something?
- Horse Health After an Immune Challenge
- 10 Colic Preparedness Questions to Ask Yourself
- Equine Microbiome Update: Study Reviews Research
- What To Do If Your Horse Is Dropping Feed
- Hallmarq Veterinary Imaging Teams Up with the Dolly Green Research Foundation on Standing MRI Unit at Santa Anita Racetrack