Poll Recap: Joint Injections for Horses

Of the 442 respondents, 90 (20%) use injections as a regular part of their horses’ joint management programs.
Share
Favorite
Close

No account yet? Register

ADVERTISEMENT

How do you keep your horse’s joints healthy as they age? Over time, wear and tear can take a toll on a horse’s joints, leading to lameness and loss of function. There are numerous joint therapy options available to horse owners to help keep their horses moving comfortably.

In last week’s online poll, we asked our readers if joint injections are a regular part of their horse’s joint management program. More than 400 people responded and we’ve tallied the results!

Of the 442 respondents, 90 (20%) said joint injections are a regular part of their horses’ joint management program. The remaining 352 respondents (80%) said they don’t regularly use joint injections in their horses’ joint management program.

TheHorse.com is home to thousands of free articles about horse health care. In order to access some of our exclusive free content, you must be signed into TheHorse.com.

Start your free account today!

Already have an account?
and continue reading.

Share

Written by:

Jennifer Whittle, TheHorse.com Web Producer, is a lifelong horse owner who competes with her Appaloosas in Western performance events. She is a University of Kentucky graduate and holds a bachelor’s degree in Community Communications and Leadership Development, and master’s degree in Career, Technical, and Leadership Education. She currently lives on a small farm in Lawrenceburg, Kentucky.

Related Articles

Stay on top of the most recent Horse Health news with

FREE weekly newsletters from TheHorse.com

Sponsored Content

Weekly Poll

sponsored by:

When do you begin to prepare/stock up on products/purchase products for these skin issues?
96 votes · 96 answers

Readers’ Most Popular

Sign In

Don’t have an account? Register for a FREE account here.

Need to update your account?

You need to be logged in to fill out this form

Create a free account with TheHorse.com!