Kentucky Horse Council Announces New Directors
The Kentucky Horse Council (KHC) has announced the addition of several new members to its board of directors.
The director elections include:
- Anna Hichborn Dunlap, DVM, owner of Creek Hollow Veterinary Services, in Georgetown, Kentucky;
- Aubri Hostetter, sales representative for Louisville, Kentucky-based Excel Equine Feeds;
- Travers Manley, an attorney in the Lexington, Kentucky, office of Dinsmore & Shohl;
- Rocky Mason, DVM, a field care veterinarian and director of the emergency response team at Hagyard Equine Medical Institute, in Lexington; and
- Katlynn Sacco, the director of competition licensing at US Equestrian, in Lexington.
Additionally, Janice Holland, PhD, PAS, of Midway University, has been appointed the Equine Education Consortium representative to the Board of Directors for a one-year term.
"We are excited to add such a diverse group of people from so many different equine backgrounds to our Board of Directors and to have such strong leadership as the result of our elections," said Kentucky Horse Council President Erin Woodall. "The skills of the new directors, combined with the experience and leadership of the returning board members, will benefit the Kentucky Horse Council immeasurably as we continue to expand our programming and focus on the health and welfare of horses in
Create a free account with TheHorse.com to view this content.
Stay on top of the most recent Horse Health news with