Poll Recap: Dogs on Trail Rides

Of the 620 respondents, 266 (43%) said their dogs accompany them off-leash on trail rides.
Share
Favorite
Close

No account yet? Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Trail riding can be a fun way to spend time with friends and let you horse stretch his legs outside the arena. Some people even bring let their canine companions along to join in on the fun. Does your dog accompany you off-leash on trail rides?

We posed this question to our readers in last week’s online poll. More than 600 people responded, and we’ve tallied the results!

Of the 620 respondents, 266 (43%) said their dogs accompany them off-leash on trail rides, while the remaining 354 respondents (57%) said they do not bring unleashed dogs along.  

TheHorse.com is home to thousands of free articles about horse health care. In order to access some of our exclusive free content, you must be signed into TheHorse.com.

Start your free account today!

Already have an account?
and continue reading.

Share

Written by:

Jennifer Whittle, TheHorse.com Web Producer, is a lifelong horse owner who competes with her Appaloosas in Western performance events. She is a University of Kentucky graduate and holds a bachelor’s degree in Community Communications and Leadership Development, and master’s degree in Career, Technical, and Leadership Education. She currently lives on a small farm in Lawrenceburg, Kentucky.

Related Articles

Stay on top of the most recent Horse Health news with

FREE weekly newsletters from TheHorse.com

Sponsored Content

Weekly Poll

sponsored by:

Do you use slow feeders or slow feed haynets for your horse? Tell us why or why not.
334 votes · 334 answers

Readers’ Most Popular

Sign In

Don’t have an account? Register for a FREE account here.

Need to update your account?

You need to be logged in to fill out this form

Create a free account with TheHorse.com!