Traveling with horses is challenging enough, but imagine that you are traveling with your horses in an unfamiliar area when your vehicle breaks down or, you are involved in an accident requiring overnight repairs and temporary shelter for your horses. Who would you call for assistance?

USRider, a nationwide roadside assistance program for equestrians, provides emergency road service to its members in the lower 48 states as well as the 10 provinces of Canada, and Alaska. This service includes emergency stabling referrals for its members.

The company is looking to expand its existing database of emergency stabling facilities available for use by its members. The call is being put out to fellow equestrians in the United States and Canada to assist in this effort.

If you would be willing to provide fellow equestrians with emergency stabling on a case-by-case basis, please sign up by visiting the USRider Web site at