Poll Recap: Spring Foalings

Of the 395 poll respondents, 286 (72%) said they aren’t expecting a foal this spring.
Share
Favorite
Close

No account yet? Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Spring is an exciting time of the year for horse owners. The grass greens up, temperatures rise, the daylight hours start to increase, and on some farms, spring means foals frolicking around in the fields.

Do you have a foal due this spring? We posed this question to our readers in last week’s online poll. More than 375 people responded, and we’ve tallied the results!

Of the 395 respondents, only 109 respondents (28%) said they were expecting a foal this spring, while the remaining 286 respondents (72%) said they were not.

TheHorse.com is home to thousands of free articles about horse health care. In order to access some of our exclusive free content, you must be signed into TheHorse.com.

Start your free account today!

Already have an account?
and continue reading.

Share

Written by:

Jennifer Whittle, TheHorse.com Web Producer, is a lifelong horse owner who competes with her Appaloosas in Western performance events. She is a University of Kentucky graduate and holds a bachelor’s degree in Community Communications and Leadership Development, and master’s degree in Career, Technical, and Leadership Education. She currently lives on a small farm in Lawrenceburg, Kentucky.

Related Articles

Stay on top of the most recent Horse Health news with

FREE weekly newsletters from TheHorse.com

Sponsored Content

Weekly Poll

sponsored by:

When do you vaccinate your horse?
342 votes · 342 answers

Readers’ Most Popular

Sign In

Don’t have an account? Register for a FREE account here.

Need to update your account?

You need to be logged in to fill out this form

Create a free account with TheHorse.com!