Poll Recap: Business or Hobby?

Of the 552 respondents, 418 (76%) said they were involved with horses primarily as a hobby.
Share
Favorite
Close

No account yet? Register

ADVERTISEMENT

There are many opportunities to get involved in the horse industry, whether your primary role is a horse owner, volunteer, or equine businessperson.

In last week’s online poll, we asked our readers if they were involved with horses in the capacity of a business or a hobby. More than 550 people responded and we’ve tallied the results!

Of the 552 respondents, 418 (76%) said they were involved with horses primarily as a hobby. The remaining 134 respondents (24%) said they were involved with horses through business.

TheHorse.com is home to thousands of free articles about horse health care. In order to access some of our exclusive free content, you must be signed into TheHorse.com.

Start your free account today!

Already have an account?
and continue reading.

Share

Written by:

Jennifer Whittle, TheHorse.com Web Producer, is a lifelong horse owner who competes with her Appaloosas in Western performance events. She is a University of Kentucky graduate and holds a bachelor’s degree in Community Communications and Leadership Development, and master’s degree in Career, Technical, and Leadership Education. She currently lives on a small farm in Lawrenceburg, Kentucky.

Related Articles

Stay on top of the most recent Horse Health news with

FREE weekly newsletters from TheHorse.com

Sponsored Content

Weekly Poll

sponsored by:

Has your veterinarian used SAA testing for your horse(s)?
25 votes · 25 answers

Readers’ Most Popular

Sign In

Don’t have an account? Register for a FREE account here.

Need to update your account?

You need to be logged in to fill out this form

Create a free account with TheHorse.com!