Poll Recap: Has The Horse Helped?

Of the 242 respondents, 175 (72%) said they had talked to their veterinarian about an equine health issue they had learned about via The Horse or TheHorse.com.
Share
Favorite
Please login

No account yet? Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone who has owned a horse can tell you about the myriad of health concerns, emergency vet calls, and experiences that come along with horse ownership. Where do you turn to when looking for the latest horse information?

At The Horse, we strive to provide horse owners with current, understandable and practical equine health care information. So last week, we asked our readers if they have talked to their veterinarians about an equine health problem based on information they received from The Horse or TheHorse.com. More than 200 people responded and we’ve tallied the results!

Of the 242 respondents, 175 (72%) said they have talked to their veterinarian about an equine health issue they had learned about via The Horse or TheHorse.com. The remaining 67 respondents (28%) have not.

Additionally, more than 40 people shared comments about how The Horse or TheHorse

Create a free account with TheHorse.com to view this content.

TheHorse.com is home to thousands of free articles about horse health care. In order to access some of our exclusive free content, you must be signed into TheHorse.com.

Start your free account today!

Already have an account?
and continue reading.

Share

Written by:

Jennifer Whittle, TheHorse.com Web Producer, is a lifelong horse owner who competes with her Appaloosas in Western performance events. She is a University of Kentucky graduate and holds a bachelor’s degree in Community Communications and Leadership Development, and master’s degree in Career, Technical, and Leadership Education. She currently lives on a small farm in Lawrenceburg, Kentucky.

Related Articles

Stay on top of the most recent Horse Health news with

FREE weekly newsletters from TheHorse.com

Sponsored Content

Weekly Poll

sponsored by:

What signs does your horse show when he has gastric ulcers? Please check all that apply.
70 votes · 181 answers

Readers’ Most Popular

Sign In

Don’t have an account? Register for a FREE account here.

Need to update your account?

You need to be logged in to fill out this form

Create a free account with TheHorse.com!