Poll Recap: Members Only

Of the 506 respondents, 353 (70%) said they belong to a horse-related club, association, team, or organization.

No account yet? Register


Equine clubs, breed and discipline associations, and teams can not only be a good resource for horse owners, but an outlet for meeting other people with similar interests. In last week’s online poll, we asked our readers if they belonged to any horse-related clubs, associations, teams, or organizations. More than 500 people responded, and we’ve tallied the results!

Of the 506 respondents, 353 (70%) said yes, while the remaining 153 individuals (30%) said no.

Additionally, more than 180 people commented about their involvements with horse-related clubs and organizations:

TheHorse.com is home to thousands of free articles about horse health care. In order to access some of our exclusive free content, you must be signed into TheHorse.com.

Start your free account today!

Already have an account?
and continue reading.


Written by:

Jennifer Whittle, TheHorse.com Web Producer, is a lifelong horse owner who competes with her Appaloosas in Western performance events. She is a University of Kentucky graduate and holds a bachelor’s degree in Community Communications and Leadership Development, and master’s degree in Career, Technical, and Leadership Education. She currently lives on a small farm in Lawrenceburg, Kentucky.

Related Articles

Stay on top of the most recent Horse Health news with

FREE weekly newsletters from TheHorse.com

Sponsored Content

Weekly Poll

sponsored by:

When do you begin to prepare/stock up on products/purchase products for these skin issues?
122 votes · 122 answers

Readers’ Most Popular

Sign In

Don’t have an account? Register for a FREE account here.

Need to update your account?

You need to be logged in to fill out this form

Create a free account with TheHorse.com!