Your Guide to Equine Health Care

Poll Recap: Trailer Loading During Emergencies

Of the 329 respondents, 257 (78%) said they’re confident their horse would load into a strange trailer in an emergency.

No account yet? Register


In an emergency situation, such as a natural disaster, are you confident your horse would load into a strange trailer? We posed this question to our readers in last week’s online poll. More than 300 people responded and we’ve tallied the results!

Of the 329 respondents, 257 (78%) said yes, they’re confident that their horses would load into a strange trailer in the case of an emergency, while the remaining 72 respondents (22%) weren’t so sure.

Additionally, more than 90 people shared comments about their horses’ trailer loading habits:

Create a free account with to view this content. is home to thousands of free articles about horse health care. In order to access some of our exclusive free content, you must be signed into

Start your free account today!

Already have an account?
and continue reading.


No account yet? Register

Written by:

Jennifer Whittle, Web Producer, is a lifelong horse owner who competes with her Appaloosas in Western performance events. She is a University of Kentucky graduate and holds a bachelor’s degree in Community Communications and Leadership Development, and master’s degree in Career, Technical, and Leadership Education. She currently lives on a small farm in Lawrenceburg, Kentucky.

Related Articles

Stay on top of the most recent Horse Health news with

FREE weekly newsletters from

Sponsored Content

Weekly Poll

sponsored by:

What health and nutrition concerns are top of mind for you in the winter months?
183 votes · 262 answers

Readers’ Most Popular

Sign In

Don’t have an account? Register for a FREE account here.

Need to update your account?

You need to be logged in to fill out this form

Create a free account with!