Poll Recap: Farm and Liability Insurance

Of the 325 respondents, 187 (58%) said they have a farm policy or extra liability insurance.
Share
Favorite
Close

No account yet? Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Do you have a farm policy or extra liability insurance to protect you and your horse property? We posed this question to our readers in last week’s online poll. More than 300 people responded, and we’ve tallied the results!

Of the 325 respondents, 187 (58%) said the have a farm policy or extra liability insurance to protect themselves and their property, while the remaining 138 respondents (42%) do not.

Additionally, more than 40 people commented about their farm and/or liability insurance:

TheHorse.com is home to thousands of free articles about horse health care. In order to access some of our exclusive free content, you must be signed into TheHorse.com.

Start your free account today!

Already have an account?
and continue reading.

Share

Written by:

Jennifer Whittle, TheHorse.com Web Producer, is a lifelong horse owner who competes with her Appaloosas in Western performance events. She is a University of Kentucky graduate and holds a bachelor’s degree in Community Communications and Leadership Development, and master’s degree in Career, Technical, and Leadership Education. She currently lives on a small farm in Lawrenceburg, Kentucky.

Related Articles

Stay on top of the most recent Horse Health news with

FREE weekly newsletters from TheHorse.com

Sponsored Content

Weekly Poll

sponsored by:

Which skin issue do you battle most frequently with your horse?
259 votes · 259 answers

Readers’ Most Popular

Sign In

Don’t have an account? Register for a FREE account here.

Need to update your account?

You need to be logged in to fill out this form

Create a free account with TheHorse.com!