Poll Recap: Horsey New Year’s Resolutions

Of the 220 respondents, 150 (68%) said they do have horse-related resolutions for 2017.
Share
Favorite
Please login

No account yet? Register

ADVERTISEMENT

It’s the first week of a new year, which often means setting goals and resolutions. Popular resolution topics usually include getting fitter, eating healthier, and improving your overall health. But what about your horse? In last week’s online poll, we asked our readers if they have any horse-related New Year’s resolutions for 2017. More than 200 people responded, and we’ve tallied the results!

Of the 220 respondents, 150 (68%) said they do have horse-related resolutions for 2017. The remaining 70 individuals (32%) do not.

Additionally, more than 90 people shared comments about their horse-related resolutions:

TheHorse.com is home to thousands of free articles about horse health care. In order to access some of our exclusive free content, you must be signed into TheHorse.com.

Start your free account today!

Already have an account?
and continue reading.

Share

Written by:

Jennifer Whittle, TheHorse.com Web Producer, is a lifelong horse owner who competes with her Appaloosas in Western performance events. She is a University of Kentucky graduate and holds a bachelor’s degree in Community Communications and Leadership Development, and master’s degree in Career, Technical, and Leadership Education. She currently lives on a small farm in Lawrenceburg, Kentucky.

Related Articles

Stay on top of the most recent Horse Health news with

FREE weekly newsletters from TheHorse.com

Sponsored Content

Weekly Poll

sponsored by:

What signs does your horse show when he has gastric ulcers? Please check all that apply.
45 votes · 102 answers

Readers’ Most Popular

Sign In

Don’t have an account? Register for a FREE account here.

Need to update your account?

You need to be logged in to fill out this form

Create a free account with TheHorse.com!